8 Brattle Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Hedgewood Homes newest community is underway in the Morningside neighborhood of Atlanta. Rock Spring is a collection of nine unique homes with a balance of aesthetic design, desirable features and layers of detail that create the distinctive residential experience for which Hedgewood Homes is known. Homes will include private gardens maintained by a designated gardener, expansive main level owners suites, three-car parking, and location inside the top-ranked Morningside Elementary School zone. Ready for move in by end of April 2020. Room for personal pool!Guest suite above garage stubbed for 5th bedroom & additional full bath & kitchen expansion now or later! Home is vacant & on Supra fro easy showing!
- MLS #6550301
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsDen, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Office
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Great Room
- ConstructionBrick Front, Cement Siding
- Built In2019
- ParkingAttached, Carport, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Private 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 23, 2020 8:30am