6455 Meridian Way
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Endless upgrades in Aria West! First time on the market, this Aria single-family home was meticulously designed. Enjoy being connected to the outside, with a beautiful bluestone patio and charming screened porch. This outdoor haven is connected to the open floor plan living/kitchen area, making it easy to entertain or relax outside year-round. Inside, the kitchen would delight any chef with quartz countertops, a 6 burner KitchenAide commercial cooktop, and a wine refrigerator; just to name a few upgrades. Other designer touches include upgraded lighting, plantation shutters, bathroom fixtures, decorative woodwork, molding, and built-ins. Hardwood floors throughout the home, except in the third level bonus room. A custom master closet system will keep everything in order. The surprise third floor includes a bonus room, currently used as a secondary living area, and has plenty of extra storage areas. Don't miss the 280 bottle "wine cellar" under the stairs. This home is located at the end of a street, giving you privacy and close proximity to green space and nature trails.
- MLS #7058838
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- FeaturesBookcases, Crown Molding, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2019
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Front, Level Driveway
- ServicesClubhouse, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Pickleball, Playground, Pool
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Bolst, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 19, 2022 9:30pm