781 Hambledon Bend
Johns Creek, GA 30022
Welcome Home to this Beautiful and spacious luxury home located on a cul-de-sac within the quiet and sought after Chartwell! This home features a 3-car garage, 2 story grand foyer with an abundance of natural light throughout the entire home, custom built chef's kitchen with an island and stand-alone ice maker, 2 private screened in patios including one off of the master suite, gorgeous gleaming hardwoods throughout the main level, oversized master suite featuring a cozy fireplace. A very large fully fenced in backyard, separate HVAC systems for all levels including an in-law suite on the terrace level, plenty of space in the basement for extra storage and an in-house workshop and yet, another highlight feature is the lush tranquil wooded views from the back deck which is the perfect spot for morning coffee and meditation. Adjacent to Newtown Park and numerous grocery stores and Mount Pisque School/church. Chartwell is walking distance to Starbucks and a short drive to Northpoint Mall and surrounding amenities. Chartwell offers a community pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, play areas and beautifully landscaped homes with double lighted sidewalks throughout. This is such an amazing property and we're incredibly excited to say Hello to the future owners!
- MLS #7159012
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Roommate Floor Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Partial, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionSynthetic Stucco
- Built In1997
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesAwning(s), Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Homeowners Association, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
Sold By: Harry Norman Realtors 770-394-2131
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 10:30pm