1954 Lois Pointe SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
Wonderful 4 bedroom/3 bathroom home with 2 half-baths. Multiple decks - Covered off family room, covered/screened off owners suite, covered on front and covered patio on lower level leading to professionally landscaped private fenced yard. Owners suite has HUGE walk-in closet and travertine tile bath. Gourmet kitchen with oversized island with adjacent Butler's Pantry and adjacent workroom with desk and storage. Oversized 2 car garage and tons of storage space throughout home. Sep living room and dining room provide endless entertaining opportunities.
- MLS #5640761
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionRoomate Floor Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Family Room, Living Room
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- Built In2003
- ParkingAttached, Drive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Shopping, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Rd.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 14, 2021 5:01pm