1273 Ragley Hall Road NE
Brookhaven, GA 30319
Gorgeous New Construction , Lake Front LUXURY Home TO BE BUILT in one of Brookhaven's most desired neighbors, Cambridge Park. Enjoy 100 ft of Lake Frontage on 38 acre Silver Lake and dock. Nestled on this beautiful .5 acre lot, this property will feature 5 bedrooms / 5.5 baths. Well Known Brookhaven builder, Warren Sirzyk with Renaissance Development and Architect, Sonia Markey have collaborated on this project. Full unfinished basement and a very large bonus area that the buyer finish out over time. Wake up to the views in this enormous master suite.Separate His/Hers closet, huge Master Bath, 4 BED/4BATH on second floor. Large windows, masonry fireplace, screen porch, deck overlooking the water front. Optional membership to Brittany Swim & Tennis Club. 38 acre Silver Lake offers Kayaking, Canoeing, Fishing from your dock, hiking the trails of Atlanta's first Bird Sanctuary, 6 Tennis Courts, Club Pool and Club House for events. Minutes from Whole Foods, Publix and Kroger. Costco, La Fitness and numerous eateries less than a mile up the road ! The AJC recently voted Brookhaven as the Best Suburb of Atlanta ! Convenient to Buckhead's premier shopping- Phipps Plaza/ Saks 5th Ave, Lenox/ Neiman Marcus and an array of Exquisite Dining experiences. Very close to Peachtree Golf Club and Historic Brookhavens Capital City Club. Hospitals- Northside, Emory St. Joes, Scottish Rite. Private Schools- St. Martins, Marist, OLA . Uber to Brookhavens MARTA station for a quick trip to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- MLS #6644943
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Kitchen Island
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Great Room, Masonry, Outside
- Built In2020
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- ServicesBoating, Fishing, Lake, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions129 x 230
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PalmerHouse Properties
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on November 30, 2020 8:00am